Welcome to Century 21 Gibraltar
Welcome to Century 21 Gibraltar Joyce Newman and the team are proud to present Century 21 in the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.
Since 2012 we have been helping locals find their homes and internationals relocate to enjoy a new lifestyle in the sun .
Located on the South of Spain with the Straits of Gibraltar separating it from Morocco, Gibraltar is a self-governing British Overseas Territory covering an area of 2.6 sq. Miles (6.73 sq. Kilometers). Dominated by the Rock of Gibraltar, a 426m-high limestone ridge, designated a national park at its upper limits, Gibraltar is steeped in history.
In 1704, Anglo-Dutch Gibraltar was captured from the Spanish. Under the Treaty of Utrecht, 1731 it became British During the Napoleonic Wars and World War II it was an important base for the Royal Navy controlling the entrance and exit to the Mediterranean Sea through the straights of Gibraltar 8.9miles wide (14.3km). It remains strategically important, with half the world’s seaborne trade passing through the strait. Today Gibraltar’s economy is based largely on tourism, online gambling, financial services, blockchain technology and bunkering
The sovereignty of Gibraltar is a point of contention in Anglo Spanish relations because Spain asserts its claim to the territory. Gibraltarians have rejected proposals for Spanish or Shared sovereignty.
On 31 January 2020, the UK and Gibraltar left the European Union In December 2020, the UK and Spain agreed in principle to negotiate an agreement through which Gibraltar would participate in the Schengen Area.
Century 21 Gibraltar is witnessing rapid growth and has been responsible for a number of high-profile residential developments and commercial acquisitions. Local population is now in excess of 35,000. With more than 30,000 crossing the border from Spain to Gibraltar daily, Gibraltar is one of the most exciting, vibrant, progressive places to live and a real investment opportunity for property portfolio holders.
The services we offer:
- Century 21 Gibraltar provides a full range of Property and Estate Management Services including Property Sales and Rentals, Commercial/Retail, New Development and Investor Support Services
- Century 21 Gibraltar provides tailored property marketing strategies
- Century 21 Investor support services
- Exposure of your property locally, nationally and internationally through our network of 8000 offices worldwide
- Managing Staff relocations and orientation
- A single dedicated professional to market and negotiate the sale or letting of your property
- Property letting and management services
- Estate Management supported by our SDL Group of 2000 RICS qualified
- Procurement Services – identifying, negotiating and securing property on behalf of clients
- Discreet Marketing – privacy, exclusivity and greater control.
Contact us for more information. Tel +350 200 51020 www.century21gibraltar.com
To see the range of properties for sale in Gibraltar visit our dedicated site: http://www.century21gibraltar.com/
Century 21 Gibraltar are not part of a Client Money Protection Scheme.
All deposits we take are protected.
Century 21 Gibraltar is a trading name of Home Coast Limited, a company incorporated in Gibraltar, company number 97084 and registered address Suite 1 Burns House, 19 Town Range, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA