CENTURY 21 UK have been announced in the Elite Franchise 100
CENTURY 21 UK have been announced has being a part of the Elite Franchise 100, who recognise the top 100 brands in UK franchising. Placing at 72nd on our first year of entering, this is an amazing achievement for all involved.
Franchising contributes £15.1bn to the British economy each year which, in turn, creates employment for 621,000 people, meaning it is something worth celebrating! The shortlist was judged by an expert panel of judges, including Clive Sawyer (CEO of Encouraging Women into Franchising), and Paul Clegg (Managing Director of Coconut Creatives), the Elite Franchise 100 was ranked alongside 8 core criteria.
- Longevity – essentially the age of the franchise model, and it’s longevity in the market place.
- Financial Performance – the network’s turnover and profit and how financially successful it has been.
- Network Size – the number of franchisees a network has, and the presence it has in the market.
- Growth – the franchise’s year-on-year growth both in terms of revenue and network size.
- Contribution – the contributions a franchise makes to the community and sector as a whole, whether that’s how they are boosting the profile the sector or helping other franchises get a leg up.
- Support – the comprehensive and ongoing training and support franchises provide to those in their network.
- Innovation – how a franchise is making the most of new technologies and developing new products or services and what it does that sets it apart from other brands on the market.
- Future – the franchise with the most ambitious plans for the future.
Elite Franchise commented: “With ambitious plans for the future, and plans in place to exploit the latest innovations in tech, CENTURY 21 UK is sure to be climbing through the ranks in years to come”.
After rounding off 2017 with the news that 10 new offices are set to open in the coming months, there’s no better time to join the CENTURY 21 UK family. If you’re determined to succeed, have exceptional service skills and entrepreneurial flair, then owning a CENTURY 21 UK franchise could be perfect for you. You could be up and running in just 6 weeks!