- 1 Bathroom
- Reception Rooms
This spacious studio, brand new apartment is in a central location with outside space. The block is made up of 3 apartments and 1 studio. They are finished to a very high standard and provide contemporary fittings and flooring throughout. There is outside space and a bicycle store. Flat 3 studio is located on the top floor and benefits from an open plan living space.
The apartments are located just off of Newmarket Road where there are all amenities within easy walking distance and the River Cam only a short walk away.
The property is highly sought-after due to the property's superb location. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to local amenities.
Click on the virtual tour link. Viewings can also take place during lockdown but a set of instructions need to be strictly followed to cater to every one's well being. Viewings can be:
- Video call
- Fully managed by Century 21
- No tenancy fees apply
- No pets, no smokers
- Available Immediately
- Fully fitted kitchen and furnished
- Underfloor heating
- Double glazing
- Bills not included
- Awaiting Council Tax Band
- EPC Band B
- 5-weeks deposit
- No company lets
- Member of UKALA Client Money Protection
Disclaimer for Permitted Payments for Tenants:
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenants behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 weeks rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer;
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenants default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers.
Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify your financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.