- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
A top floor 2 bedroom flat close to local amenities and the Cambridge Train Station. Within less than half a mile from the train station, this flat benefits from allocated parking, a south facing lounge and central location.
The flat comprises of 2 bedrooms (double and single), a bathroom, a generous kitchen and a family room. If you are a bike enthusiast, you can benefit from the bike rails adjacent to the property
With Mill Road almost at your doorstep, there are an array of local amenities, leisure facilities, supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance. In addition to the flat being well connected with regular bus links into the city centre. It is a must for any professional that travels regularly into London or works locally.
Virtual tour provided.
- All viewings are subject to a set of instructions and a health assessment questionnaire. Viewings can be done in-person or via video call.
• Full management by Century 21
• No tenancy fees apply
• Available immediately
• Bills not included
• EPC band C
• Council Tax band B
• 5-week deposit
• No company lets
• Member of Property Redress Scheme
• Member of UKALA Client Money Protection
Disclaimer for Permitted Payments for Tenants:
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
• Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer ;
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy ;
• Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent ;
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers.
Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify your financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.