- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
Century 21 Walthamstow are delighted offer this immaculately crafted ground floor flat in a Victorian home, beautifully designed with lovely decor, splendid conveniences and pleasant themes free of decay or clutter. This fantastic property features an exquisite private rear garden and other desirable benefits and is just moments away from Blackhorse Road station and other local amenities.
Refurbished to exacting standards, pleasantly heated for consistent-comfort, fitted with superb furnishings below high-ceilings, desirable, freshly kept and well spacious, here stands one of the best ground floor flats available in the area.
Full of life and regeneration, full of desirable attractions and shopping areas, Walthamstow is a hot property destination in London Zone 3. We at Century 21 will highly recommend this is a grand opportunity to move immediately into a decidedly comfy living-space without the need for refurbishment or decoration.
The property is comprised of:
- Shared entrance hall with solid wooden floor and tongue &fidamp; groove panelling.
- Reception with bay window, fitted white plantation shutters
- High ceilings
- Electric fireplace
- Full height radiator in the kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen with Grey &fidamp; White Shaker style units, integrated appliances, mirror subway tile splashback and solid marble pattern Quartz countertop.
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite, glass shower screen and grey slate floor.
- Dressing Room with fitted wardrobes, shelving, plumbing for washing machine and Gas Central Heating Boiler
- Bedroom with Garden Aspect and feature library wallpaper.
- Gas Central Heating
- Plant area at the rear of the garden
- Gravel pathway from garden door to paved area
Upon entry via the shared hallway you will find a lovely reception which is wonderfully lit by natural light through the well fitted windows, onto saturated walls and brilliant-white ceilings. The electric fireplace and classic radiator gives the room its traditional look.
Arranged with plenty of storage and worktop space, the kitchen provides all the necessary appliances and is the kind of kitchen you'd look forward to using on a daily basis, given it appealing nature. The bathroom provides a bath tub, sink and toilet and is well lit with bright decor and white tiles.
Further down the property towards the bedroom you will find additional storage space with fitted cupboards and a laundry area. The double bedroom contains a very comfy bed and consists of modern features with a feminine touch.
If you lived in this flat you would live just a moment away from Hillyfield Primary School, Willowfield College, local Supermarkets, major City of London commute routes and the longest street-market in Europe, Walthamstow Market.
Further down Forest Road you will find Lloyd Park and the William Morris Gallery which are one of the most famous destinations in Waltham Forest. Along the Walthamstow Market, are a vast range restaurants, boutiques and department stores, and Empire Cinema. Plenty to do, and plenty to see right near the door step.
Well-kept and well situated, do not miss out on obtaining such a splendid property which our team assure you is a stunner and of an opportune nature.
- The information prepared is for guidance only, and is intended to give a fair description of the property. An arranged viewing is recommended for a closer look at the property.
- The photography shows a certain aspect of the property at the time when the photograph was taken and it should not be assumed that the property has not changed since the photograph was taken.
- All floorplan measurements are approximate and for illustration purposes only.
Under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers.
Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify your financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.