- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
Century 21 are proud to present this wonderful 1 bedroom flat for rent situated in the Yeading UB4 area. Situated on the first floor, this cosy 1 bedroom flat consists of 1 double bedroom, a newly refurbished bathroom and a open plan kitchen with an cosy living area. Perfect for first time buyers and investors this property also beneifts from built in wardobes and private parking spaces.
This immacualte 1 bedroom flat moves on to beneift from its location allowing easy access to close public transport along side close shops and amenities such as Tesco Extra, B&M, B&Q and more.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Do not miss this opportunity!
Under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers.
Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify your financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.